Parasound JC1's

• Re: Class A vs Class A/B vs Class D: Which kind of solid-state amp sounds best?
    One of my wow moments was when I went from a Parasound A21 to a pair of JC1's. It was epic. Since then I have gotten a third one for my center channel. My front channels consists of 2 C1's and 2 C4's and a Confidence center. So two of the Monoblocks push a C1 and a C4. All my music is anew. I know they are Class A up to 25 watts into 8 ohm. Not sure what the rest is. I think Class B. I barely crank it super loud.

• administrators

Wow taxicrab, that sounds awesome! I have heard so many good things about the JC1s, but I still haven't really sat down and auditioned them.

I know Longplayyer in my neck of the woods in Bridgeton, Maine carries the Parasounds, I'd better stop by for a listen!

Pretty soon I will be switching out my Devialet for a dedicated power amp (since that's all I'm using with the Devialet) and the JC1 will definitely be on the shortlist.

Those C4s must sound amazing! I love Dynaudio, especially when they are setup right with lots of room to breathe! So dynamic and airy.

• @hifitodd it's a Beautiful combination. Did you guys get down to hear the Dynaudio Evidence at Axpona? Those were awesomer!

• administrators

It was such a whirlwind trying to talk to everyone that unforunately we missed too many rooms, including the Dynaudio. Was it the Evidence Temptation that was setup? I heard amazing things about the setup. Can't wait to get to the shows again next year.

Looks like your connection to AudioFlea Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.